Thursday 20 August 2015

Post 4: Brainstorming 2

Brainstorming tons of ideas to find the conclusion of a specific problems. Accepting every ideas from each member and also embracing both side of my brain; both creativity and analytical.
Rather than just drawing it, we can use different ways to finish the art. Fun way to brainstorm.
A more exciting way to brainstorm as a group and requires everyone to think harder and participation.
I brainstorm all the time because life has full of problems! 
http://imagezsiteweb.tk/drawing/
I brainstorm before I draw. After doing my research, I came up with a topic, Then I envision how my artwork looks like. But how do I make interesting? Since I am in an illustration course, it is very important to put in ton of ideas and this is why creative thinking and brainstorming become my best friends.
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/educational-resources/brain-basics/brain-basics.shtml
I think brainstorm is also a great tool to train our thinking. Every lessons, we are asked to think harder than anyone else. It allows me to become better in solving problems more quickly and more creative.
During group brainstorming, some of my ideas were sort of rejected and the rule was to accept all ideas. I guess it was because it was too soon to give out crazy and creative ideas while everyone else was still thinking about the obvious. Example of my ideas were: use a tank or a nuclear bomb to break a glass (101 ways). 
Group brainstorm was really fun, we get to know and understand each other better, we learn to be more open minded by learning how to accept, we become more creative. 
Group brainstorm is like a connection tool, it helps us to connect everyone together to expand on an existing idea. "Great minds think alike". 
https://www.novamind.com/mindmapping-software/brainstorming/
This is why we should brainstorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment